Hall Defects

If there are any non-urgent problems with furniture, electrics or if there are any other defects in your room or common areas, please report your concern or report the defect via eHalls.

If the defect is of a more urgent nature, such as something that could cause more permanent damage like a water leak, then please go to the Hall supervisor office if during Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Outside of that please contact the duty warden for urgent defects.

If the problem persists then please let your duty warden know about the problem.